Hello! I am Ms. Cortez. I have been teaching at Liggett Street Elementary since 2015. I have taught first, second, and fourth grades. I look forward to a wonderful year with you and your student.
*** OFFICE HOURS***
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1pm to 2pm
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
- You can also call me at (818) 538-7973.
Student Daily Schedule:
- 8:00-9:00 Language Arts: Work on assignments in Clever and Amplify
- 9:00-9:30 Writing
- 9:30-10:00 Break time
- 10:00-11:00 Math
- 11:00-11:30 Physical Activity
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-1:30 Social Studies/Science/Art
Click "March 2020 Homework Packets" under Classes below to see the link to ClassDojo videos.
Please click "Links" on the right to access these websites:
- Amplify Reading
- Class Dojo
- Clever (Benchmark and ST Math)
- Go Noodle
- ConnectED McGraw-Hill (MyMath and IMPACT Social Studies)
- Prodigy (Math)
- Zearn (Math)